Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Homework homework homework!

We are a little more than a month into school and homework has officially started! Mrs. Derksen and I sent home letters with our 3rd and 4th graders outlining what homework will look like this year. Overall students will have a reading log, an activity log which is due every Monday and the occasional writing and math homework throughout the week.

You can check my blog to see specific details about math homework! I will do my absolute best to always post about homework when students have math homework. You will be able to check the 3rd Grade Math page (tab at the top of my blog) or the 4th Grade Math page (tab at the top of my blog) for more information!

If your child is struggling with the content of the homework please communicate with me! There should be no tears shed over homework! As parents you have enough to deal with, I don't want you to be teaching math on top of parenting!

All my best,
Rachael